|Towards the realization of the general goals
stipulated in Article (4) of this Statute, the Federation shall:
support and assistance to the members thereof in the following fields:
1. Unifing the understanding , Setting and developing work mechanisms to
achieve the best results relating to the field of maritime services and
exchanging experiences among members for this purpose.
a. Acquiring advanced modern technology and synergizing the members'
efforts to provide the best conditions, and working on developing such
technology in a way appropriate in the field of maritime transport of the
members' activities and the systems thereof.
b. Conducting researches related to the Federation's activities and
economic feasibility studies for the projects due to be established, together
with making recommendations as regards contacting specialized Arab and foreign
houses of expertise.
c. Implementing new projects or expanding the already existing ones in a
way that could help answer the needs of the Arab world.
d. Solving technical, commercial and other problems arising before the
members in the course of technical information in the field of maritime
e. Conducting studies to unify & coordinating of navigational regulations
in the Arab countries in the field of maritime services.
2. Urge and support members to act as one economical group in international
activities especially in case of major troubles .
3. Helping members to solve marine's problems upon request.
4. Encourage members to activate the maritime trade by establishing joint
Arab companies and submit the projects in maritime field .
5. Create synergized relations with other Arab federations and authorities
towards realizing the objectives aspired by the Federation, and establish
cooperation with foreign authorities related to the Federation's fields and
6. Set training and qualifying programs to improve the staff's efficiency in
the field of the Federation's activities together with providing assistance and
support in the course of implementing such programs.
7. Helping members to fulfil there needs in technical & administrative
8. Issue publications, journals and periodicals, and organize symposiums to
achieve the Federation's objectives and purposes.
9. Participate in Arab and international symposiums and conferences if the
themes thereof are related to the activities of the Federation or the members
10. Gain the international experience in the maritime field and its services
throughout subscriptions as a member in the international maritime organizations